Repose Sole Protector with Small Pump
PRODUCT TYPE: Wound Care Essentials
MANUFACTURER: Frontier Therapeutics
The Sole Protector® considerably reduces the risk of pressure damage to the soles of the feet, offering pressure redistribution at the bed end and helping to eliminate the risk of avoidable pressure ulcers.
Polyurethane fixing straps ensure the Sole Protector® is held securely in position and limits any infection control issues when cleaning.
- Protects the Soles
- Multi Patient Use
- Polyurethane Multi-adjustable Fixing Straps
- Suitable for Community & Acute Bed Frames
- Limits Infection Control Issues Low Air technology distributes weight evenly and doesn’t lose its shape
- Designed to relieve pressure on soft tissue areas and provide comfort
- Lightweight for easier transport
- Easy to clean and will deflate down to a compact size
- Helps distribute pressure evenly
- Repose can be cleaned and reused
Indications for use
Repose products provide effective pressure redistribution for all people at risk of developing pressure ulcers, including those assessed as very high risk. Repose is also appropriate for users with pressure related tissue damage – clinical supervision is advised where the damage is severe.
Limitations for use
Repose is not suitable for the following:
- Persons weighing in excess of 306 lbs.
- Persons with unstable spinal fractures
- Where body shape is such that the person cannot be fully supported by the Repose mattress overlay or cushion
- Repose is suitable for use with bed and trolley side rails subject to the bed or trolley manufacturer’s instructions and appropriate risk assessment
If deterioration in skin condition is noted, clinical advice should be sought and, if so advised, use of the product discontinued. Avoid direct contact with heat and sharp objects. When deflated, keep away from babies and small children. Keep away from pets.