Repose Cushion and Pump
PRODUCT TYPE: Wound Care Essentials
MANUFACTURER: Frontier Therapeutics
The Repose Cushion has been designed for use on a standard static chair where it has been proven to be comfortable as well as providing effective pressure redistribution. Suitable for use in both acute and community settings.
The Repose pressure redistribution cushion comes packed inside a unique and easy to use pump, which enables the inflatable air cushion to be inflated ready for use within seconds and automatically ensures that the product is inflated to the correct pressure.
- Low Air technology distributes weight evenly and doesn’t lose its shape
- Designed to relieve pressure on soft tissue areas and provide comfort
- Lightweight for easier transport
- Easy to clean and will deflate down to a compact size
- Helps distribute pressure evenly
- Repose can be cleaned and reused
Indications for use
Repose products provide effective pressure redistribution for all people at risk of developing pressure ulcers, including those assessed as very high risk. Repose is also appropriate for users with pressure related tissue damage – clinical supervision is advised where the damage is severe.
Limitations for use
Repose is not suitable for the following:
- Persons weighing in excess of 306 lbs.
- Persons with unstable spinal fractures
- Where body shape is such that the person cannot be fully supported by the Repose mattress overlay or cushion
- Repose is suitable for use with bed and trolley side rails subject to the bed or trolley manufacturer’s instructions and appropriate risk assessment
If deterioration in skin condition is noted, clinical advice should be sought and, if so advised, use of the product discontinued. Avoid direct contact with heat and sharp objects. When deflated, keep away from babies and small children. Keep away from pets.