Powerstep Pinnacle Shoe Insoles
PRODUCT TYPE: Compression
Your arch shape should determine which insole is best for you.
Neutral arches tend to cause mild pronation -- foot and ankles roll slightly inward, placing pressure on big toe and inside of foot. Neutral arches need firm, yet flexible arch support for shock absorption and proper alignment.
The Pinnacle offers a balanced blend of support and cushioning, featuring a neutral arch design and two layers of soft padding. Their distinct arch shape provides a secure cradle for the arch and heel, reducing strain on joints and tendons while offering enhanced stability and control.
By combining the PowerStep® clinically-proven arch shape, semi-rigid neutral arch support shell, and cushioning, the PowerStep® Pinnacle is a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by mild pronation.
- Semi-rigid support shell is firm but flexible for increased comfort and stability
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base and plush foam top layer
- Provides heel stability with built-in neutral arch support and heel cradle
- Anti-microbial top fabric reduces heat, friction, and perspiration
- Contoured neutral arch support
- Deep heel cradle for motion control
- Perfect balance of comfort and support for mild pronation
- Helps alleviate conditions typical of neutral arches
- Ideal for: mild pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, heel and arch pain, metatarsalgia, and sore, aching feet
- Semi-rigid, polypropylene support shell
- Anti-microbial, polyester top fabric, Royal Blue
- Dual layer cushioning with EVA base, Royal Blue, and Foam top layer, Black
- Available in 12 U.S. shoe sizes ranging from Men's 3 to 16+, and Women's 5 to 12
- Indications: Plantar Fasciitis; Mild to Moderate Pronation; Arch & Heel Pain;
- Sore, Aching Feet
- Great for: Athletic, Casual & Dress Shoes
- HCPCS L3040 approved