Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx Shoe Insoles
PRODUCT TYPE: Compression
Maximum Cushioning, Maximum Support
Featuring a firmer shell and an angled heel platform for improved foot control and arch support, the Pinnacle Maxx is our most popular full length insole model. Stabilizing and cushioning the feet in casual, athletic and work shoes, the Pinnacle Maxx provides enhanced comfort.
An ideal orthotic shoe insole for preventing and alleviating pain associated with moderate over-pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort and other common foot conditions.
- Firmer arch support
- Slightly angled heel platform
- Dual-layer cushioning
- Heat and friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- Increased stability for moderate pronators
- Greater motion control
- Targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Full length, total contact
- Polypropylene support shell with 2 degree medial post and deeper heel cup
- EVA base, Charcoal Grey
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Maroon
- VCT® top layer, Charcoal Grey, 1/8”
Indications: Over-Pronation (Moderate to Severe); Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuromas; Ankle and Knee Pain.
Ideal Shoe Type: Roomier Dress and Casual Shoes, Athletic Shoes