Owlet® Dream Sock Baby Monitor
PRODUCT TYPE: Maternity
Track sleep trends and help Baby sleep better
Owlet believes your whole family deserves better sleep. From the brand that has monitored over 1M babies, the Owlet Dream Sock combines award-winning technology with a personalized sleep program to create healthy sleep habits for your baby from day one.
Smart sleep monitoring at your fingertips.The Dream Sock monitors your child’s sleep state and sleep quality by tracking heart rate, wakings, oxygen level, and movement. View your child’s sleep state and sleep quality and receive prompts in the Owlet Dream App to gain actionable insights and build better sleep habits.
Personalized Sleep Algorithm. Owlet’s proprietary algorithm gets to know your baby by tracking your baby’s sleep quality indicators—which means the more you use the Dream Sock, the better sleep insights you receive.
Sleep Assist Prompt. Receive a “Sleep Assist” prompt on your Base Station and in the Dream App when baby is uncomfortable or may need help getting back to sleep.
Digital Sleep Coach from Owlet. Help create healthy sleep habits for your baby with help from Owlet’s innovative sleep program that includes an adaptable sleep schedule built just for your baby, from 4 to 12 months old. Our award-winning technology, expert content, and responsive sleep program will help prepare you with the tools for better sleep.
The Dream Sock also pairs with the Owlet Cam to deliver a complete picture of your baby’s sleep.
- Track your baby’s sleep trends. The Dream Sock is worn for every nap and bedtime and uses award-winning technology to track your baby’s sleep, including wakings, heart rate, average oxygen level, sleep quality, and total hours slept.
- Receive a personalized sleep program. From 4-12 months old, access Owlet’s award-winning sleep program. Take an assessment, choose from 3 proven methods, and receive an adaptable sleep schedule tailored to your baby’s needs. See better sleep in as few as 7 days.
- Review how long & how well Baby slept. See a breakdown of each of your baby’s sleep sessions and spot patterns that can help you make changes to your baby’s schedule as they grow.
- Build skills with weekly expert parenting tips. From 0 to 18 weeks old, build skills and confidence as you receive weekly tips from parenting experts that progress as your baby grows. Learn about sleep, feeding, postpartum adjustment, self-care and more!
- Use sleep data & expert tips for better sleep. View your baby’s sleep data and helpful sleep tips from Owlet sleep experts to support your baby as they learn to embrace sleep and develop life-long healthy sleep habits.
- See sleep quality indicators. Sleep quality indicators include the number of wakings, your baby’s heart rate, and normal sleep movement. These sleep quality indicators help you make adjustments to support restful sleep for your baby during every nap and bedtime.
- View readings & tips in the Owlet Dream App. Review your baby’s sleep readings from anywhere in the all new Owlet Dream App, and learn from sleep and development tips.
- HSA/FSA approved — Use your HSA/FSA funds to purchase the Dream Sock. More than 1.5 million parents trust Owlet’s trusted technology to deliver the right information at the right time.