Medela Symphony Pump - Hospital Grade
PRODUCT TYPE: Maternity
Medela Symphony Pump - Hospital Grade 2-Phase Expression® technology: Designed to mimic a baby's natural nursing rhythm.
- Convenient: Single or double pumping.
- Two separate, independent membrane units: Allows switching between single and double pumping by simply applying or removing the second collection kit to the breast.
- Let-down button: Moms can easily return to stimulation by pressing the let-down button.
- Initiate and maintain milk supply: If direct breastfeeding is not possible, as well as collect breast milk at work or during other absences from the baby.
- Hospital grade (multi-user): The pump's kit is separate from the pumping mechanism and protected from overflow by a specially designed membrane.
- 1 - Symphony breast pump
- 2 - Rechargeable batteries
- 1 - Symphony 2.0 Program Card
- 1 - container stand
- 1 - quick start card
- 1 - protector for card/cord
- Instructions for use
- Carrying case and breast pump kit sold separately