JUVEN Nutrition Wound Healing Powder
PRODUCT TYPE: Wound Care Essentials
- SUPPORTS WOUND HEALING: Provides essential nutrients clinically shown to support wound healing by enhancing collagen production in as little as 2 weeks[1,2,*]
- AMINO ACIDS: Contains arginine to promote nutrient-rich blood flow, and glutamine to help the body build new tissue
- VITAMINS: Has vitamins C, E, B12, and zinc, which support immune function and wound healing
- HMB: With HMB to protect muscle cells and preserve muscle tissue
- COLLAGEN PROTEIN: Has collagen protein to help stimulate internal collagen production
- TYPES OF WOUNDS: Targeted nutrition therapy to support wound healing in patients with inadequate nutrition stores, such as those with diabetic foot ulcers, surgical incisions, burns, or other acute and chronic wounds
Juven is a therapeutic nutrition drink mix powder designed to support tissue building and collagen formation in the dietary management of wounds. Juven has a unique blend of nutrients, including the conditionally essential amino acids arginine and glutamine, HMB (a metabolite of the amino acid leucine), collagen protein, antioxidants (vitamins C & E), vitamin B12, and zinc. Juven should be used under the supervision of a medical professional.
* Studied in both healthy elderly and patients with diabetic foot ulcers, taking 2 servings per day, as measured by hydroxyproline levels. References: 1. Jones MS, et al. Surg Infect (Larchmt). 2014;15(6):708-712. 2. Williams JZ, et al. Ann Surg. 2002;236(3):369-375.