Eclypse Boot Dressing with contact layer is a highly absorbent, high capacity wound exudate management dressing designed specifically for the lower leg.
- Absorbs a high amount of fluid, reduces potential leaks, and the risk of maceration.
- Soft and conformable, patients will experience a comfortable, secure fit
- Can be used safely under compression thanks to an added layer that spreads exudate evenly across the dressing, reducing sub-bandage pressure.
- Water resistant backing prevents strike-through
- CrystaLock technology locks away bacteria to prevent the risk of infection
- Market leading range of sizes provides clinically effective dressing choices
When should the Eclypse Boot SAP Dressing Be Used?
- Moderate to heavily exuding wounds including: Leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, sloughy wounds, granulating wounds, post operative sutured or dehisced wounds, fungating wounds, donor site management
- Used as a Primary dressing on wounds where exudate management is required in a clean wound.
- Used as a Secondary dressing for exudate management where another primary dressing has been applied for treatment of the wound bed (e.g. Collagen, Activon Manuka Honey or Alginate).
- Do not use Eclypse Adherent on arterial bleeds and heavily bleeding wounds
- Eclypse dressing can not be cut