- Soft and gentle to the skin – can be used for patients with sensitive skin
- Conforms well to body contours and remains in place
- Rounded corners help reduce the need to change the dressing
- Good absorbency and cushioning effect
- Fluid repellent backing
- Not made with natural rubber latex
I have an autoimmune disease that makes it where I get many random wounds on my arms, legs, stomach and breasts. I love these bandages. They are cloth-like so they bend and move and don't roll up and off.