Sorbion Sachet Border Dressing
PRODUCT TYPE: Wound Care Essentials
Cutimed Sorbion Sachet Border is a self-adhesive hydroactive wound dressing for the management of moderate to highly exuding wounds.
The product design combines innovative Hydration Response Technology with maximum performance and increased patient comfort.
Use whenever quick and easy application is required.
Hydration Response Technology dressing with ultrasonically sealed polypropylene fleece
- Can be used as a primary dressing suitable for all moderate to highly exuding wounds
- Offers soft debridement, easily removing slough from wounds
Hypoallergenic adhesive border
- Provides flexible retention where fixation is problematic
Contains gel forming polymers to absorb and bind exudate and detrimental agents (e.g. mmps, bacteria etc)
- Can be used under compression bandages and is suitable for diabetic and lymphoedema patients
- Protects peri-wound skin by helping to prevent maceration and excoriation
- Reduces bacterial load on the wound bed by drawing and binding free floating bacteria e.g. MRSA
- Helps to manage odor due to reduction of bacterial burden
- May remain in place for up to 4 days