Owlet Monitor Duo
PRODUCT TYPE: Maternity
Owlet Smart Sock 3 + Cam Complete Baby Monitor System
A Complete Picture of Your Baby’s Safety.
The Owlet Monitor Duo offers the intelligence of our award-winning Smart Sock paired with the Owlet Cam. It’s the first smart baby monitor to combine the ability to track your baby’s heart rate, oxygen level and sleep trends with HD video.
The Owlet Monitor Duo combines the Smart Sock with the Cam for the most complete baby monitor. The Duo allows you to monitor your baby’s heart rate and oxygen while streaming audio and video to your phone.
A lot can happen while your baby sleeps, but a traditional baby monitor can only tell you so much. The Owlet Monitor Duo goes beyond the capabilities of any other baby monitor to reassure you that your baby is safe while they sleep. By tracking your baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels, the Duo goes beyond what you might be able to see or hear, so that you can really know if your baby is sleeping safely or if they need you. This information combined with the ability to stream HD video to your smartphone from wherever you are is what makes Duo the most complete picture of your baby’s well-being while they sleep.
- Tracks heart rate and oxygen in real time
- Tracks sleep patterns and quality
- Notifies you if readings leave "safe" zones
- Quick wireless charging
- Stream secure HD video anytime, anywhere
- Sound and motion notifications
- 4x zoom, room temp, and wide angle view
- 2-way talk and background audio
- HSA/FSA approved
- You will receive a Sock Sensor, Base Station, two sock sizes with a right and left sock, a power adaptor and charging cords, as well as the Owlet Cam, magnetic base, wall mounting kit with cable guards and power adapter.
- Wi-Fi required for Owlet app
- The Owlet App requires iOS 12 or higher and Android 5.0 or higher
- Sock is BPA Free, Lead Free
- The use of this monitor should not replace proper adult/parental supervision
- You should check your child’s activity at regular intervals, as this monitor will not alert parents to the silent activities of a child