Healing Her After Delivery Care Kit
PRODUCT TYPE: Maternity
MANUFACTURER: Healing Her
When all eyes are on baby, let us help you take care of Mom
Healing Her, LLC has one purpose: We want Mom’s first few weeks after childbirth to be as comfortable and healing as possible. This is why we chose ABENA for our primary care pads, pants and wipes. ABENA produces industry leading products while maintaining a deep commitment to the environment.
Our approach to your care is to recognize that each week after delivery you’ll see improvements in your recovery after one of life’s most amazing miracles. This means that you need larger, more absorbent pads at first… and then slowly taper down to a smaller, more modest pad as you near full recovery.
Our After Delivery Care Kit is designed to offer appropriate protection for each week as your situation changes. During this whole time you’ll have the benefit of ABENA’s super-stretchy wipes, a tub of soothing witch hazel pads, and even a pain-relief spray for those first few days back home.
Features & Benefits:
Healing Her, LLC has chosen to feature ABENA disposable pad products in our Postpartum Care Kit due to their superior absorption, cutting edge breathability, and unwavering dedication to the environment. Our Postpartum Kit is designed to offer appropriate protection for each week as your situation changes.
- Full 4-week supply of different sized pads, mesh pants for the larger pads, wipes for cleansing, witch hazel pads to soothe and even a pain-relief spray for initial discomfort.
- Week 1: Heavy Flow – Abena’s soft & stretchy mesh pants (3 Pair) worn with Abena’s Abri-San Level 4 Pad 8” x 17” (1 Bag of 28)
- Week 2: Moderate Flow – Abena’s Abri-San Level 3A Pad 4.3” x 13” (1 Bag of 28) worn with own underwear
- Weeks 3 & 4: Lighter Flow – Abena’s Abri-San Level 1A Pad 4” x 11” (2 Bags of 28) worn with own underwear
- All Pads feature Super Absorbent technology, Advanced Odor Control system, superior Barrier System , and a Fully Breathable Backsheet
- Abena products all carry multiple eco-certifications including the Nordic Swan EcoLable, Forest Stewardship Council, and UN Global Compact